Everything you need to wake up with bold brows every day—no makeup needed.
- Captain Brows brow tint
- Spongy Scrubber
Why You'll Love it
Developed to create the boldest brows with the least mess and waste.
Clean and efficient: Our revolutionary application system is hassle-free, mess-free, and trash-free
Fitted applicator: Our small and mighty spherical tint brush coats each individual brow hair for precise, quick application with maximum coverage and minimal product waste
Long-Wear: Bold yet natural-looking color lasts 2-4 weeks with each application
- Eco-friendly: Go green by ditching wasteful cotton balls and disposable makeup wipes in exchange for our pillowy-soft, reusable, microfiber makeup remover pouf!
- Skip the salon, and save: A typical tint at a salon will run you $25 + tip. Stay safe at home while saving your wallet too. Each tube contains about 4-6 applications.
We provide a more subtle and a more bold option of tint color based on hair color. We recommend matching your brow color to your darkest roots.
Blonde: Sandy Brown (warmer) or Medium Brown (cooler, left on for 3-5 mins)
Strawberry Blonde: Light Auburn, Sandy Brown, Dark Auburn, or Warm Brown
Red: Light Auburn, Dark Auburn, or Warm Brown
Brunette (warm tone): Warm Brown or Medium Brown
Brunette (cool tone): Medium Brown or Dark Brown
Black: Dark Brown or Natural Black
Greying: Match to non-greying hair coloring
- Start with clean, dry brows! (it is important they are grease-free and dry).
- (Optional) Apply vaseline to skin surrounding brows to avoid tinting unwanted areas.
- Apply TINT (coral side) evenly to both brows. You will need two (2) brushfuls of tint to cover each brow, and we recommend applying the first brushful from the innermost point of the brow to the center point, and applying the second brushful from the center point to the outer corner.
- Apply DEVELOPER (white side), using one (1) brushful between both brows (1/2 brush per brow).
- **IMPORTANT** Before placing the DEVELOPER brush back in the tube, use dry SPONGY SCRUBBER (or tissue) to remove any remaining product from the developer brush. Mixed product CANNOT be stored and the brush must be wiped clean before it is replaced into the tube.
- Comb through brows using the extra brow brush provided to distribute product evenly.
- Leave the product on brows to develop for 5-20 minutes depending on desired boldness.
- Remove product from brows after 5-20 minutes using damp SPONGY SCRUBBER (or make-up wipe).
New to brow tinting? Here are some pointers. You got this!
- Wear gloves
- Start by leaving the tint on your brows for only 5-7 minutes
- You can fill gaps in brows with tint (this color can last up to 3 days) Skipper Spoolie highly recommended for added precision when filling in gaps!
- After removing the tint, wait at least 30 mins before deciding if you want to go bolder (tint continues to develop on brows after removing)
- Re-tint for another 5-10 mins if desired
- Keep in mind, the color is its boldest the first few days and then settles the remaining weeks, so we recommend going slightly bolder than your desired ultimate results.
TINT INGREDIENTS: Aqua, Propylene Glycol, Stearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Toluene-2, 5-Diamine Sulfate, Bisabolol Methylparaben, Resorcinol, Propylparaben
PEROXIDE DEVELOPER INGREDIENTS: Water, Hydrogen Peroxide, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Laneth-15, Disodium EDTA, Phosphoric Acid, Tetrasodium, Pyrophosphate
I’m over the moon with my results! As a redhead it’s hard to find eyebrow pencils and brow tint that compliment my complexion and hair color. This is perfect. The product is so easy to use and the look is natural. Love!!!!
Warning about developer return to case should be Louder! So automatic to just stick back in case
my eyebrows are naturally a dark brown, but the dark auburn made it a nice, natural looking auburn after leaving it on for about 45 minutes two nights in a row. will purchase again!
Starter Tint Kit
Before LBB i was using men’s beard dye for my brows, and I will never go back. This product is easy to use, and it doesn’t stain my skin the way other tints do. The wide variety of shades is perfect for so many different shades of hair, and they WORK!! I will never go back to the old methods. Wether I leave it on for 5 minutes, or the full duration there is always a beautiful difference and it really complements my natural brows! The applicator is really perfectly crafted to caress my brows without staining my whole forehead and the dual ends of the product make it extremely sustainable so there is no product waste!